We are a 30-person strong, award-winning digital marketing agency that specializes in tourism & travel, higher education, non-profit, and consumer marketing. If you need a partner to create or improve your digital strategy, design and build a custom-crafted website or get better results from your online marketing efforts, you have come to the right place.
Here are some of the services we can provide you.
Take a closer look at our websites and other projects.
We're growing and looking for skilled, passionate people to join our team. Check out our openings.
BarkleyREI has an immediate opening for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the design and launch of a series of Web-based products that will play a critical role in the growth of the agency and help shape the future of BarkleyREI.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Product Manager, you will be part of a team that is charged with designing and building Web-based products and services for Barkley REI. In this role, you will champion all activities related to the definition, development and lifecycle of the product line(s). You will help design products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You will also be responsible for the successful launch of the product in the market place.
The Product Manager must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, the ability to collaborate with a team and senior management to establish the product’s vision, and the drive to help make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand problems within it, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company to define and prioritize product release requirements. In this respect, you will be a key member of the product strategy team, which defines strategy based upon your prioritized input of product release requirements, competitive analysis and market research. You will help create the go-to-market strategy, helping to define the product positioning, key benefits, and the target customer. You will also serve as one of the internal and external evangelists for the company’s product offering, frequently working with the sales channel and key customers.
Other responsibilities include
Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. This will include:
- Identify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Develop functional requirements and product positioning that can be used to solve market requirements
- Develop and maintain roadmaps for each product or service
- Work with development to implement functional requirements and negotiate design tradeoffs to help meet market-driven timelines
- Review and prioritize development work in process
- Work with the tech writing and marketing groups to understand the product functionality and key benefits
- Contribute to and review marketing materials
- Conduct competitive analysis to keep products and services relevant in the marketplace
- Work with sales to close key accounts
- Present to and manage analyst relations
- Develop and coordinate the company-wide go-to-market rollout plan, working with all departments in its execution.
- Identify and manage partner relationships
- 5+ years of product management or product marketing experience with a technology company
- 3+ years of domain experience in website design, content management and marketing
- Product rollout and launch experience
- Business development and sales experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing agency and/or advertising agency experience
- MBA or similar degree
Apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.